SAP EWM/WM Manager
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you'll be doing
Required skills: SAP EWM/WM experience, including implementation, configuration, full life cycle project
Our National SAP Practice is growing, and we are actively looking for Team Leads and Managers to build the team. Successful candidates will have performed at least 2 - 3 full-life cycle implementations
Bachelor Degree Required
• Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP S/4HANA EWM and WM functionality
• Two to three full life cycle implementations of Extended Warehouse Management and Warehouse Management including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Experience facilitating client Discovery sessions to gather detailed business requirements
• Ability to set up business process scenarios to support pre-sales meetings and software demonstrations
• Knowledge of SAP Implementation methodologies (i.e. ASAP, ACTIVATE)
• In addition to SAP experience, three or more years of functional/business inventory management or warehouse management experience in the consumer products, industrial manufacturing, Chemical, or Aerospace and Defense industry
• Minimum of five years of consulting or private industry experience preferred
• Strong written / verbal communication skills
• Good client presence
• Works well with teams or in a team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to travel 100%
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge