Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE
To take responsibility for functional analysis, design for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, determining modification requests and writing specifications or their development. It is expected that the Functional Consultant has deep knowledge of GL, AP, AR, FA and Bank Management, Inventory, Supply Chain, or Project Accounting.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX solution fit to the customer's needs
- Advise customer organization on solution usage and help minimize gaps between standard product customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/ Dynamics AX modules
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required.
- Prepare User Manuals and deliver training to end users
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support.
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Accounting/Financial management/Industrial Engineering or any Business-related program preferred
- CPA or Cost Accounting certification is highly desired
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 RTM, R2, R3
- Knowledge on Localization Requirements / Financial Policies and Procedures is a Plus
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.