Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Job Description: -
- Support production grade AaaS and PaaS systems with systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Evaluate Linux systems and make recommendations to improve security, scalability, performance and availability.
- Manage the scalability and efficiency of the big data platform.
- Respond to platform problems and develop automated solutions to resolve them.
- Develop automated solutions for capacity planning and forecasting, system performance analysis, and system tuning.
- Review and influence ongoing design architecture of multiple production platforms / products.
Qualification - Experience: -
- Passion to learn and explore new tools/technologies that improves the current process
- Experience operating any Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS/GCP/Azure/Vsphere and their PaaS based components (EKS, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Containerization technologies such as Docker / Kubernetes / AWS ECS: Containerization (Docker) Experience in working with Docker containers, writing Dockerfile, building images, Docker image versioning - tagging, interacting with Docker engine to manage images - containers. Should have knowledge of installation - administration of container orchestration platforms like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes/Red Hat Openshift.
- Experience in Logging/Monitoring/Insights: Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Splunk, Kafka, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Azure Monitoring
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Datadog, Wily - Good to have
- Working experience in setting up SLIs/SLOs for production application.
- Good experience of supporting CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge about Linux(CentOS/Ubuntu).
- Good knowledge about Windows Operation System.
- Qualifications - Certification
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Linux, AWS/Cloud, K8s certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.