Commercial Account Manager
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognise our biggest asset is our people; they drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. The role
Identify lead, develop and track opportunities, from identification to the close in collaboration with Partners. Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and qualify potential additional sources of revenue. Develop and sell the optimum business and technical solutions to qualified opportunities. Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts to deliver incremental revenueWhat you will be doing
Lead/ Opportunity Management:
- Lead management through Salesforce. Identify S0 - S5 processes
- Manage new projects and opportunities by establishing clear leadership and orchestration of opportunity deliverables between ISR team and / or Channel Partner if relevant
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and develop activation plans
- Understanding company businesses. Highlighting total IT usage and potential expansion.
- Mapping our solutions (references) with customer business needs that differentiate the customers in their markets - provide overall roadmap to customer and highlight short term and long-term business needs.
- Understand customer business needs and map solutions through closely tying Channel Partner and pre-sales/solutions team.
What you bring to the team
- Ensure a consistent One Hitachi approach for the customer and Channel Partner by regular account team communication and alignment to one account plan.
- Solution Selling experience, along with educating customers through training
- You are an excellent communicator with "C" Level Management
- You possess outstanding interpersonal skills and savvy business hunter mentality
- Market insight and understanding of the unique needs of global/regional and enterprise business. Understand competitive landscape identify your value add create a winning situation.
- You typically have at least 10+ years of relevant industry and sector experience
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge