Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Level - HR - Senior Specialist
Exp - 4-5 yrsHR Shared Services/Operations
- Experience in HR Shared Services (HRSS) / working knowledge on HR ticketing system (ServiceNow/Workday) is a plus.
Excellent communication - interpersonal, Microsoft office skills
- Process day to day HR transaction requests and queries submitted using Ask HR; Ensuring that all HR-critical administrative transactions are accurate and handled in a timely and compliant manner.
- Operating as part of a Global HRSS team, the role is responsible for:
Immigration and Mobility
- Providing HRSS support to local and global teams.
- Primary responsibility is processing HR transactions including direct interaction with employees on a variety of HR issues, advising on policies and processes through a ticketing system (AskHR).
- Respond to AskHR inquiries from employees and managers as per the defined guidelines.
- Support local and global HR processes like:
- Onboarding, Separations, Benefits administration including Insurance related matters for employees, Absence management, prepare payroll processing materials (i.e., increases, transfers, LOA's and terminations)
- Prepare promotion, transfer and change of status letters and all required internal documentation related to such actions
- Assist with special HR projects - which can include plan, design, communication, and training and/or implementation logistics.
- To facilitate end to end in Work Passes, Dependent Passes, Business Visa, Professional Visit Passes and other related permits needed by the staffs
- Liaison with local Consulate and departments and supporting employees for visa filing.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.