Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable to the Project Manager for the project, as well as the Technical Architect.
- The Senior Technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant will be accountable for the quality of work delivered both for themselves and any other Technical resources they are managing. The Senior Technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant will work with the Project Manager to liaise with the Lead Technical resource of the client as well as the client Project Manager. Ensuring that all work is delivered to time, quality and budget.
- Ensure that all Technical published controls and processes are followed by all Technical resources under their direct control
- Ensure the quality of all Technical Specification documents, are of an acceptable standard.
- Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices.
- Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required timeframes.
- Where required liaise with client side resources to resolve issues.
- Mentoring and guidance to the assigned Technical resources as required
- Regular participation in Technical project meetings
- Establish an effective direct relationship with Client Technical resources and Project management team
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Compliance with the Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd Timesheet Policy.
- Understanding of required Code delivery standards
- Ability to manage Technical resources
- Demonstrate ability to liaise with and foster the trust of client resources and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum of external input