Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable to the Sales & Marketing Director for securing New Business orders.
- Accountable for the management of the commercial relationship with senior stakeholders until delivery complete.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing and developing the Data Science and Analytics (Azure Data Services) business, as well as the Power Platform business at Hitachi Solutions Europe
- Accountable for a defined set of leads and opportunities within a business sector or sectors. The Business Development Manager will work with pre-sales and delivery staff to ensure bids are delivered to time, quality and budget.
- Ensure that all internal published controls and processes are followed
- Securing the targeted volume of new orders within the business year.
- Devising marketing and other supporting plans to generate new opportunities.
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the new technology of Microsoft espacially around Azure & Power Platform
- Significant accountability for managing business applications bids, across a range of industries
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- Commercially aware
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)