Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP, CRM and Power Platform implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Designing bespoke solutions
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Assisting with business development and pre-sales engagements
- Providing solution demonstrations & PoCs
- Support and assisting with the overall Power Platform capability
- Supporting other areas of Hitachi Solutions capabilities (CE, F&O, Data and Analytics) if the need arises.
- Speaking at events.
- Staying up to date with the Power Platform and related technologies.
- Strong functional knowledge around an area/s of Dynamics 365
- Deep functional & technical knowledge concerning the Power Platform (CDS, Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Flow, PCF & Portals).
- Deep technical knowledge of java script, C#, CSS & html.
- Experience in architecting custom business solutions to client specifications.
- Strong working knowledge of integrations to other data sources.