Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time, we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 professionals all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate Cloud Solution Engineers.Job Description
As a Hitachi SolutionsAssociate Cloud Solution Engineer you will function in an entry-level consulting role, as an individual contributor, delivering Client-facing technology solutions and project-based support with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to, and be able to actively support, the implementation or assessment of Microsoft cloud-based solutions; specifically, hybrid-infrastructure workloads, Azure Governance and Adoption Strategy, Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace offerings, and the security capabilities of the EM+S E5 suite.
Additional responsibilities and expectations include:
- Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
- The support of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure, and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Expanding on the candidate's existing knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies and methodologies through independent learning, assigned training, and paired mentorship opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, eager to learn and grow and who can work under dynamic project conditions within established deadlines. The candidate should be able to guide Clients to make informed decisions about their Microsoft Cloud technology strategy. Qualifications
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud computing technologies, value-propositions, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience supporting Hybrid-cloud infrastructure, networking, virtualization, identity management, storage systems, and Microsoft 365 services.
- Experience with Microsoft Server roles and features, specifically: ADDS, ADCS, IIS, RRAS, NPS, DNS and DHCP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certifications in the following areas: AZ-300/301/302/100/500
- Experience with Services project support and building customer/partner relationships
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Support position within a software and/or services company
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a fluid team environment
- Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
Hitachi is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K Program with employer match for all new hires
- Competitive starting salary
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring