Apprentice - Assistant - PARIS
Job Family : Office Services
Level of Experience : Internship
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Future and become a part of the team and join our organization.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values - we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersObjectif
Fournir un soutien au manager du service essais en gérant les opérations quotidiennes, les activités commerciales ou les événements du service.Responsabilitéset activités
- Effectue les commandes d'achat du service.
- Effectue le suivi et la reception des commandes, relance les fournisseurs
- Effectue les audits 5s du service
- Travail en relation avec le service HSE pour la mise à jour des documents
- Effectue la mise à jour des documents administratifs
- Effectue les affichages du service
- Organise les événements liés au service
- Connaissance approfondie de l'administration de bureau
- Bonne connaissance de la gestion des achats
- Bonne connaissance de MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Niveau d'anglais courant
Qualification & Experience
- Communication & Presentation
- Collaboration et travail d'équipe
- Rigueur & Organisation
- Stress et pression / Être résilient
- Expérience enadministration de bureau de préférence dans un environnement international