Meet our team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team represent Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. We have a competitive spirit and are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business customers and deliver talent solutions that make a real difference.
We are highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our strong team focus provides the opportunity to collaborate with international colleagues and to work on a broad variety of hiring initiatives. What you will be doing
Supporting the varied recruiting needs of our Shared Service Centre (SSC), which includes talent across Financial, HR, and IT disciplines and at all levels. Roles within the SSC can provide local, regional (EMEA) and global support, as well as services and support direct to customers, so you will be working with hiring managers from across the globe. As a trusted advisor and partner to the business, you will leverage creative search and selection tools and methods to identify, attract and recruit key talent. You will support your hiring managers to:
What you bring to the team
- Qualify hiring needs and provide advice on the best recruiting approach and talent market insights
- Proactively target and attract talent to build an engaged pipeline of candidates that are excited by the Hitachi proposition
- Qualify candidates to accurately assess suitability for the role and cultural complement to the team and wider Hitachi business and core values
- Present diverse and qualified candidate shortlists to enable hiring managers to make the best hiring decisions
- Own and lead recruitment activities, setting expectations with the business and ensuring the best candidate experience
- Leverage social media channels to build brand awareness and drive talent engagement and interest
- Knowledge of what questions to ask the business to develop a deep understanding of hiring requirements and unearth the most important aspects of a job that enables to you effectively source and attract talent in a highly competitive market
- Experience sourcing professionals from a broad range of disciplines within the Polish market
- The ability to manage the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle, ensuring the best possible experience for hiring managers and your candidates
- A collaborative approach to working, engaging proactively with the broader TA team, HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge