Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
SAP Service Manager
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Vantara is looking for SAP professionals who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement.
- 4+ years SAP experience ideally with FICO or SD experience as Project Manager or Service Manager
Optionally 2 years experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- Current SAP configuration and module working knowledge in FICO or SD, MM
- Experience in leading projects, clients, or organizations
- Experience using SAP implementation tools, ASAP, Value SAP and/or Solution Manager preferred
- Exposure to SAP Activate methodology is optional
- RAR revenue recognition functional experience optional
- Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Experience leading small teams of 2 - 4 resources (both consulting and client employees)
- Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
- Bachelor's Degree
- Effectively promote process best practices
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.