Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
• Requirement analysis, design, code, unit test and fix defects in a range of
scenarios such as regular release cycles, prototypes, customer escalations
• Software development will entail owning existing feature set, continually
expand new product features and sustaining activities.
• Liaise with development and test groups (h/w and s/w)to isolate performance
bottlenecks, and to resolve technical issues encountered by internal teams and
• Leverage available lab resources company-wide, which will require cross-functional
• Agile Development Practices and Meetings.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science is minimum qualification. In addition, 3-5
years hands-on Web UI product development experience. This duration cannot include
any internship, or OPT experience.
• Multi-locale software development with skills in collaborating and cooperating
with remote teams.
• Experience with widgets, summary, dashboards and complex foundational components
like workflows, wizards, data visualization etc.
• Event Processing techniques in User Interfaces and Browsers.
• Caching techniques and options in modern browsers.
• 3+ years of Web UI development with the following:
ReactJS with redux, redux-saga, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, Axios etc.
• Application development on Linux preferred.
• Development Tools: Jenkins, Git and Jira
Good to have Skills:
• Knowledge of hardware like servers, switches and NAS storage.
• Cloud Native Applications development
• Kubernetes and Microservices Design and Deployment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.