Meet our Team
The Oracle practice represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing relationships to understand customer requirements so that we can deliver high quality services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
The Oracle consultant plays a key role in helping us deliver our customer programmes and work streams. We work with some of the worlds largest companies - acting as a trusted partner in there implementations.
You use your mix of business, finance, process knowledge with your Oracle experience to shape requirements, support solution design and set out configuration and test plans.What you bring to the team
- Oracle Financials experience gained in a customer facing/consulting role with experience in GL (general ledger) and one or more of the following modules; Fixed Assets, AR, AP, Cash Mgmt, Expenses, Tax
- Experience gained in an industry role in a finance department, supported by a relevant professional accreditation like ACCA, CIMA or similar.
- Outstanding soft skills, gained in client facing roles - clear, concise communication, excellent written and verbal literacy with the ability to make high quality documentation
- Hybrid functional/Technical experience across the Oracle Cloud Financials and modules listed above.
- The flexibility to travel to / work from customer sites (POST COVID) - our usual model is 3 days on site 2 days off site however all Hitachi offices are closed for the foreseeable and it's expected that customers will have reduced on site requirements in 2021 and beyond.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge