Company DescriptionInside Sales Associate
Western/Central USAThe Company
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 3,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 43 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job DescriptionThe Culture
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done
. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.The Opportunity
The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting Hitachi Solutions' growing Western United States Region. In this role, you'll be on the frontline of our Marketing Lead Generation engine, engaging and qualifying prospects, and turning them into satisfied clients. You'll work closely with our winning Marketing and Field Sales team to accelerate Qualified Leads through outstanding phone, virtual and social selling, leveraging our modern CRM and Sales Enablement platform. The Inside Sales Associate will report to our Director of Sales and Marketing Operations.Qualifications
- Responsibilities Responding to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) that come from our Demand Generation engine within a timely manner.
- Qualify and nurture Leads in partnership with Field Sales, leveraging Marketing/Sales Enablement content, tools, and internal stakeholders.
- Actively participate on Company Social Selling channels.
- Validate/research Leads by using internal customer profiling tools.
- Clearly communicating our value proposition by thoroughly understanding Hitachi Solutions offerings, business values, and customer outcomes.
- Documenting lead interaction/efforts through CRM.
- Ensure Marketing Qualification Opportunities (MQOs) meet quality standards and that Field Sales actively engage in following up.
- Partnering and strategizing with Field Sales to build pipeline within existing key accounts.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team and provide regular feedback on Lead and Marketing Campaign quality and insights.
All your information will be kept confidential accordin
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience; business development, lead nurture, marketing, etc.
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Not settling for average, always striving to exceed quota.
• Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly.
• Ability to work with remote teams and maintain an unwavering virtual connection presence.