System and Software Product Engineer
-SUZHOUJob Family : Product EngineeringLevel of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Lead technical aspects of system and software projects internally and towards the customer
Contribute in project development activities Area of Accountabilities& Key ActivitiesProject coordination
Project development activities
- For RFQ activities, analyze customer requirements, create deviation matrix from platform requirements, estimate project workload, and present products to customers.
- Coordinate activities (system, software, testing, safety, and interface to actuator development) with respect to standards, and project objectives and milestones.
- Plan development activities and maintain the project schedule.
- Represent the technical interface for the customer.
Key Professional Competencies
- Manage OEM specific requirements down to software level.
- Agree with the customer and the Electronic Stability Control supplier(s) upon a feature implementation plan.
- Create and maintain a test strategy and a requirements based test plan (bench + vehicle) with test departments.
- Define software application parameters based on customer requirements, vehicle data, brake caliper tests, system tests, vehicle tests, simulations...
- Participate in vehicle validation tests, create defect and change tickets, summarize overall validation results for each software delivery, and verify coverage requirements.
- Prepare and deliver official software according to internal process
- Create and maintain internal project documents related to APB function with respect to standards, project objectives and milestones
- Continuous Improvement Propose improvement ideas regarding product, process...
- Establish best practices, refine processes and specific guidelines
Key Personal Competencies
- Mechanical & mechatronic knowledge
- System & software knowledge
- Configuration Management & Requirement Management
- Functional Safety norms
- Project Management & Functional Management
- Customer Focus
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge tools: software tools, PLM, requirement management
- Fluent English level - German appreciated
Qualification & Experience
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Communication & Presentation
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Ownership & Accountability
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechatronic Engineering or Embedded Software or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in automotive electronics company