Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you will be doing
As a Microsoft Partner Alliance Manager, you will own strategy, execution and management of our Microsoft partnership with our clients globally. You will be responsible for identifying, defining, prioritizing, and launching region-specific solutions and offerings, while also working with the markets team to build and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan to accelerate adoption of these solutions and services through Microsoft in NA and coordinate with teams in EMEA and APAC. The success of this role is predicated on building, nurturing, leveraging and connecting relationships across Hitachi Vantara's and Microsoft executive leaders, product leaders, and sales teams across targeted vertical business units and service lines. KPIs you will be measured on - completing the partner business plans, enabling GTM teams meet their growth targets through the MSFT/HV partnership, enabling active collaboration between the different services lines from HV and their Microsoft counterparts.
The ideal candidate will have a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts including the interaction with enterprise customers and sales executives. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services.Responsibilities
- Develop and own end-to-end execution of the North American Microsoft partnership plan, including definition and agreement of successful outcomes against Hitachi Vantara's
- Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline, opportunity and business reviews to manage progress against the regional partnership plan
- Lead the Hitachi Vantara brand and associated partnership impact across client's executive and field teams. Ensure Microsoft's field sales organization is enabled to drive new revenue opportunities for Hitachi Vantara
- Work with Hitachi group business units and internal practice areas to develop joint offerings for target industries and accounts in various regions
- Define strategic accounts and joint account planning targets, to support proactive business development
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the partner's solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of partner's strategies, technology, offerings, GTM model, and incentive programs; leverage programs for incremental margin and funding opportunities for Hitachi Vantara
- Drive the development of sales enablement materials/tools in conjunction with cross-functional teams that do marketing, sales and offer management within the digital modernization, digital insights and digital enterprise BUs at HV
- Develop and support execution of campaigns (e.g. events, demand generation programs) to deliver incremental growth opportunities in selected industries and solution areas in coordination with marketing and corporate communications
- Identify joint collaboration activities and secure Marketing Development Funds from Microsoft to support
- Identify and support opportunities for client-specific training and certification
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge