Job description Hitachi Rail STS is a global railway signalling and transportation solutions company. A Multinational Company, leader in the design, manufacture and supply of railway signalling and transportation control equipment and systems. Life at Hitachi Rail STS includes many benefits including career development and the opportunity to work in a global and culturally diverse team environment.
We are seeking a Senior Project Planner for an exciting opportunity to join us in our office based in Brisbane.
The purpose of the Senior Project Planner is to ensure application of Integrated Planning processes for assigned projects/bids through development and monitoring of project schedule with accountabilities including but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure Schedule development for bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation
- Ensure the development of resource loaded overall master schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with milestones fixed by Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards
- Ensure the project EVA analysis,
- critical path analysis, S-curve and progress reporting
- Support and lead the Project Team in analysis of scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans
- Support and lead the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of project
- Guarantee project reporting in a reliable and timely manner
Bachelor Degree in Economics or Engineering
Must have ETCS experience
3+ years of working experience with expertise in the following:
- Primavera P 6 and MS Project
- Project Planning & Monitoring
- Project Management
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in the Rail Infrastructure/Transportation industry will be highly desirable.