In light of our growth within Asia Pacific, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with comptencies in Onboard ATP and / or Rollingstock to join us in pivotal role to lead a multi-cultural geographically dispersed team in delivering a State of the Art Train Control System for South East Queensland.
The candidate we are looking for will have strong experience in project management with experience in implementing complex train control systems projects. Experience in complex multi-party integration projects will set you apart.
We value the cultural diversity of our workforce therefore our ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse cultural organization with multiple key stakeholders displaying highly polished interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a permanent full time role based in Brisbane AUSTRALIA. Accountabilities
With reference to the assigned complex project:
Education & experience
- Ensure (during the bidding phase) the final validation, of bidding whole life costs estimation, revenues, margins and risks and work schedule
- Ensure the on time, on budget and on quality delivery
- Ensure the achievement of the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
- Ensure Client relationship by ensuring a direct interface with the client
- Contribute to the promotion of business opportunities and manage the Change Orders/Variation Orders
- Ensure customer satisfaction monitoring
- Ensure contract claims preparation and disputes handling in accordance to contract provisions.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
- Form 5 up to 10 years expertise in the role with experience in:
- Onboard ATP
- Complex systems projects
- Large scale software projects