Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Management & Statutory Reporting Specialist
, an Administration Specialist to work on our RIYADH Project
. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit signalling system.
The position is based in RIYADH
, starting as soon as possible. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
Reporting to, the resource will support the accounting activities by doing his/her best actions in order to respect the deadlines and the required company standards.
The resource will be in charge of:
- Managing the general ledger accounting, accounting of payables and receivables.
- Managing Analytical cost accounting.
- Ensure an accurate bookkeeping
- Preparing financial statements supporting the budget and audit process.
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly reports.
- Supporting the preparation and filing of annual balance sheet, tax return, GET returns, and in general the fiscal aspects, in coordination with the external Advisors.
- Ensure data entry in the different company tools (PCS, SAP, Hyp, reports...) based on information received and controlling the data coherence.
- Understand the impact on Company process of each single entries anticipating/highlighting as soon as possible the direct report/team for potential inconsistencies, risks or deviances
- Fill in all Company STD report required by the Company process in time (PQR, PMR ...) understanding the contents and sharing with his team;
- Prepare the forecast/budget/plan respecting the Company processes and keeping the coherence of the data (Forecast cash flows based on invoicing planning for cash in and costs schedules for cash out, sharing data with stakeholders, ... )
- Check all costs registration (hours, entry sheets...) to ensure the right allocation;
- Participate at every reporting period and perform assignments following IAS/IFRS, Market, and Hitachi Rail internal policies;
- Enhance the communication across the departments
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Accounting
- Accounting expertise (local GAAP & IFRS)
- Analytical accounting expertise
- Knowledge of statutory (SAP) and management tools (Hyperion)
- Competent in Project management
Education / Qualifications
- Experience from any infrastructure project based business
- Experience from an international organization
Bachelor's Degree. Related education and job experience considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail