What you'll be doing
- By working with cross functional teams - define and maintain a strategic vision that captures the overarching business objectives and mutual opportunity afforded by the Hitachi Vantara/Oracle Go-To-Market relationship.
- Develop a AMER Field Based 'Go-To-Market alliance plan' annually with quarterly and annual objectives that clearly lays out key initiatives, joint investments, execution plan and respective measures of success. Key metrics include quarterly alliance engagements with Oracle; monthly regional meetings with Oracle sales teams, coordinated events with Oracle, account planning sessions with Oracle -> actions and meetings that will result in incremental pipeline growth for Oracle Sales
- In conjunction with sales and marketing, create successful sales strategies and compelling solution offerings for jointly targeted segments and geographies.
- Promote the development of relevant Hitachi solutions to complement Oracle capabilities and/or fill "white space" in highest opportunity areas.
- Engage the most senior leaders in Hitachi Vantara and Partner organizations (up to - including respective company and Business Unit Leaders) to facilitate "top-to-top" executive-level alignment and to define strategic objectives for the relationship.
- Drive the necessary level of cross-functional collaboration within Hitachi Vantara and across Hitachi teams to ensure a consistent, unified approach to the partnership across multiple business stakeholders, delivery stakeholders, marketing and product / solution teams.
- Work with Alliance Marketing teams at both companies to drive actions that increase marketplace awareness of the Hitachi Vantara + Alliance partnership and generate demand for joint solutions - including joint marketing, event sponsorships, analyst engagement, and relevant press releases / publications.
- Manage the overall Oracle partner program and scorecard for the Hitachi Vantara-Oracle Partner Alliance. Orchestrate regular management reporting and efficient, effective Quarterly Business Reviews with key stakeholders.
- Direct the partnership to achieve high profile outcomes that reinforce Hitachi Vantara's position as a market leader in delivering a holistic Oracle Portfolio of services, solutions and digital industrial IP - extending mindshare within Oracle, customers and prospects, and with key industry analysts.
- Work closely with Hitachi Vantara Sales teams to provide executive support for the largest and most strategic joint opportunities - helping to facilitate successful win-win-win propositions (Customer, Hitachi Vantara, Oracle).
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years of professional experience and have demonstrated consistent, exceptional performance at a GEO level. Qualifications should include:
- Oracle Alliance leadership with System Integration Services experience and proven results
- 10+ years' experience in working with global Professional Services organizations.
- Practical hands-on leadership experience across Sales, Marketing and Services delivery is desirable.
- 5+ years successfully building and leading world-class, global, revenue generating partnerships in new, hyper-growth environments.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Sales-driven Fortune 500 corporate environment.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must be willing to travel 35%
- Deliver significant year-over-year growth in mutually agreed partnership metrics.
- In conjunction with business unit leadership, build business case and opportunity pipeline to meet or exceed bookings target - as agreed with Hitachi Consulting and Oracle Business Unit sales teams.
- Establish strong personal relationships with key executive stakeholders at Hitachi Vantara and Oracle.
- Facilitate introductions and relationships between leaders in respective organizations.
- Manage rollout and execution of the joint Go-To-Market strategy in conjunction with Hitachi Vantara and Oracle field teams.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge