Company DescriptionCompany Description
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.The Culture
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done
. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity to assist Project Managers in executing best practices and the overall project management framework to ensure the successful delivery of projects that support Hitachi's framework.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for all day-to-day project activities including budget reconciliations and status report preparation. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all processes and phases of the project management lifecycle
- Execute implementation project plan and timelines with a heightened focus on timeliness, accuracy and seamless communication
- Enable appropriate cross-functional team communications. Assist in planning activities to identify, mitigate, and manage risks and dependencies
- Monitor day-to-day project health and ensure work is progressing as planned and within the budget
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Provide input into process improvements for the project management company practices
- Escalate project issues to resolution
- Maintain detailed project documentation
- Consolidate and regularly distribute overall project status reporting and dashboards for key stakeholders, and executive management
- Participate in all internal / external status meetings to gather the minutes and then distribute accordingly
- Engage with relevant stakeholders, aligning on content, etc.
- Support the development and editing of internal communications as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, management information systems or related field
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, team orientation, flexibility, problem solving thinking, self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective project planning and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage dependencies and risk
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Analytical with a fine attention to detail
- Ability to meet time-sensitive demands and prioritize assignments
- Willingness to express opinions and direction
- Excellent attitude and strong stakeholder engagement orientation
- Team player, creative, and highly organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech environment
- Strong MS Office skills, with in depth knowledge and skill level of Word and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.