Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara serves clients globally and across industries, establishing business relationships and understanding customer challenges so that together we deliver profitable business and benefits to society through Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate across boundaries to ensure the success of our customers, partners, and teammates; and celebrate and share that success. In the Strategic Pricing Operations team, we pride ourselves on creating and capturing value by working in a collaborative environment, and we need passionate people like you to expand our success.What you'll be doing
As a Pricing Operations Analyst and Administrator, you will implement and maintain list prices and discount structures for hardware, software, service, and appliance offerings. You will ensure that all pricing administration to support pricing execution throughout each offering's go-to-market and lifecycle are met within set SLA's. Specifically, you will administer and monitor prices and discounts in CPQ systems, prepare and execute systematic price changes and assist Pricing Managers with general pricing inquiries and analysis. In addition, you will be collecting, validating, and analyzing competitive pricing data to facilitate pricing decisions. This role has a great degree of cross functional collaboration and reports to the Director of Strategic Pricing Operations and Intelligence.
If you are a detail-oriented person, team player and enjoy working in a data-driven environment, this opportunity is for you.
What you bring to the team
- Own and maintain global list prices for hardware, software, appliance and XaaS offerings, as well as maintenance, support, and installation services.
- Set default discount levels and communicate/update system pricing. Ensure proper approval and communication of all new or changed pricing for each area of responsibility.
- Administer and setup other pricing-related elements required for system readiness and automation.
- Support the maintenance of quarterly FX rates.
- Support and ensure successful testing of pricing for new offerings within our CPQ systems.
- Validate and analyze competitive data gathered from our SFDC win - loss repository to facilitate the proposal of new pricing structures.
- Ability to manage and drive cross functional collaboration and execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline, 3-5+ years related experience.
- Experience in Pricing/Financial Analysis and price book maintenance
- Expert Excel and analytical skills, with working knowledge of pivot tables and data visualization; proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and collaboration software
- Experience using SFDC and CPQ tools, and familiarity with PowerBI
- You are detail oriented.
- You are extremely organized, self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are a self-starter and independent learner, who is seeking individual growth, while building stronger team knowledge and coverage of your area of responsibility.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge