Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!The Role
The Renewals Analyst is responsible for supporting the renewal business and meeting revenue targets for all annuity renewals within an assigned geography. The Renewals Analyst will maintain a solid understanding of the Hitachi Vantara Services renewals process and collaborate with the Renewal Sales team generating services quotes in order to drive the renewal rate. The Renewals Analyst will support sales with research related to specific opportunities providing technical assistance. The Renewals Specialist will communicate with a variety of business partners including IT, Procurement, C-level executives, Operations, Customer Service and Support and other key decision makers as designated in support of the renewals process and uncovering areas of potential value add. Interactions may include participation in cross-functional internal meetings, and supplying ongoing support as needed.Responsibilities:
- Assist Renewal Sales in meeting and/or exceeding quarterly targets for bookings, on-time renewals and overall renewals.
- Develop a deep expertise and understanding of Hitachi Vantara's Maintenance and Support Programs, Software License Agreements, Service Terms - Conditions, and services pricing and negotiating renewals.
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in Hitachi Vantara's various customer management systems in order to create timely and accurate renewal quotations for renewal accounts.
- Perform analysis of data from multiple reporting tools to provide direction to renewal sales and facilitate information validation and decision-making processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with business partners in sales, legal, finance, etc. to resolve issues raised by renewal sales.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Oracle, Power BI, financial reports and contracts
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- 3-5 years experience in Data Research and Analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.