Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Roles - ResponsibilitiesExperience
Primary Skill - SAP FunctionalResponsibilities -
- 10+ years of SAP delivery and Pre-sales experience preferably in Logistics areas (SD/MM/PP/QM). Multiple module knowledge and experience is mandatory
- Worked on different types of end to end SAP projects and awareness about project lifecycle for SAP Implementation, rollout, Upgrade, migration and application maintenance engagements
- Performed client facing roles in Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Singapore / Thailand
- Managed Medium to Large team sizes onsite as well as offshore
- The job position will be responsible for providing high-quality bids on time by working in an organized manner with a cross-functional team of technical specialists, solution architects, delivery teams, sales team, legal teams, financial teams etc. primarily in Application services (SAP)
- Awareness of SAP solutions including Cloud and On-Premise.
- Certified in SAP modules on Logistics (2 module certification is preferred). Knowledge in at least 2 modules out of MM, SD, PP, QM, PM is required.
- Process Knowledge on Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Forecast to Deliver is required.
- Strong knowledge on SAP integrations. Financial Process Know how would be an advantage
- Knowledge of local SAP organization would be an advantage
- The complete cycle from initiation to decision may include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification - mitigation, presentation and decision.
- Analyze customer requirements as relayed through requests for proposals (RFPs) within area of specialization and guide proposal content accordingly.
- Working with vendors - partners, delivery partners etc. towards completing RFP responses - other sales support documents.
- Keeps senior Management informed of all financial and pricing aspects of the deal including the deal profit and loss, pricing, capital investment, cash flow and all necessary approvals
- Ensure that all work adheres to defined Quality standards.
- Capable of assuming individual proposal management responsibilities for medium to large sized proposals.
- Validate / cross verify the overall solution / deal in terms of customer requirements and alignment with the sales winning strategy
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.