Meet our Team
The Global Talent Acquisition team represents Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the external talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. The Employer Branding Manager is a newly created role within our team and will build our global employer value proposition strategy and communications plan, creating global consistent recruitment marketing materials and working with the individual regions (AMER, APAC - EMEA) to localise this messaging, achieving the greatest possible return on investment.
Our team has a competitive spirit, is highly resourceful and always ready to tackle projects with enthusiasm and positivity. This enables us to build strong relationships with our business leaders and deliver talent solutions that make a real difference. What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, you will enjoy responsibility for developing and executing upon strategy and campaigns that promote Hitachi Vantara's employer brand in the candidate marketplace. With your experience and creativity you will be leading on all aspects of marketing for the Talent Acquisition team, acting as the SME on talent marketing.
You will have varied responsibilities to include:
What you bring to the team
- Developing the Hitachi Vantara talent marketing strategy and plan including ongoing refinement of the candidate/employee value proposition
- Collaborating with colleagues in Talent Acquisition, the broader HR team and Marketing to implement the talent marketing plan
- Executing on regional and global talent marketing campaigns that promote Hitachi as an employment destination of choice
- Building sophisticated "nurture campaigns" that target chosen candidate markets
- Devising campaigns to run across multiple platforms and regions
- Partnering with external vendors and grow social media presence for employer brand.
- Taking ideas from inception to delivery including the creation of authentic and innovative content (both global - regional) to influence and amplify the company culture.
- Producing global recruitment visuals and materials that support recruiting initiatives.
- Maximizing reach and impact of content through storytelling that fosters candidate engagement with the employer brand, diversity initiatives, and company culture.
- Significant experience leading and managing employment brand activity globally. Experience across multiple regions is essential, as well as demonstrable expertise devising and executing a talent marketing strategy.
- An understanding of talent marketing campaigns and how CRM technology can be applied to nurture interest and build brand recognition.
- Ability to work at strategic and operational levels with examples of how you have conceptualised recruitment marketing campaigns, gained support from stakeholders and taken them through to delivery.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to form strong working relationships at all levels and demonstrable persuasive written communication skills.
- The ability to motivate external partners to deliver optimum results. Experience of partnering with LinkedIn and Glassdoor will be advantageous.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:Wa
- Harmony, Trust, RespectMakoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, IntegrityKaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge