Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
The User Experience(UX) Designer role is an integral part of the User Experience practice and works directly with the customer and our delivery teams. Responsible for partnering with our product owners to create and champion a strategic product vision across multiple products categories. Experienced, innovative user experience professional who will be responsible for leading a small team to delivering complex user interactions. Skilled in predicting, identifying and meeting users' needs while fulfilling key business objectives. This position requires exceptional communication skills, a commitment to detail, a dedication to continuous improvement, experimentation, and the ability to maintain and extend business engagements utilizing data and design thinking.QualificationsResponsibilities
- Skillfully articulates the value of user experience to our clients.
- Creates and leads holistic design solutions that address business challenges and unmet user needs by considering the end-to-end customer experience.
- Facilitates workshops such as design sprints, problem framing, strategy, growth and more.
- Experienced in all phases of design thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.
- Utilizes a wide array of user research techniques to collect and analyze user feedback.
- Accurately analyzes and can equally deduce quantitative and qualitative user data.
- Leverages research insights to make recommendations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Skilled at articulating their ideas through design to generate high-quality, qualitative feedback.
- Expertise in creating user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, design assets, and other UX deliverables.
- Defines UX and UI requirements to execute a consistent experience across touchpoints.
- Leads continuous improvement of our design system, Bento.
- Assists in leading the evolution of our discovery, research and design disciplines within the
- 2-5+ years of professional experience in UX and expert in one of the following disciplines: Information Architecture, Product Design, or Research.
- Experienced in leading UX professionals to improve performance and help grow their careers.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert in Figma(preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools (Marvel, inVision).
- 2+ years' experience in building enterprise applications is a must.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail within design production.
- Understanding and practice with Responsive Web Development techniques.
- Familiar with Atomic design and research principles.
- Thorough understanding of the design process, design thinking, information architecture, and usability best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accessibility standards and how to apply them.
- Self-starter; can lead projects with an undefined direction.
- Experience working in and with Agile Scrum teams. Understands other Agile methodologies such as Lean and Lean UX principles.
- Excellent communicator possessing presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering leads and product leaders.
- Experience with preprocessors - SCSS, LESS
- Confident leadership in collaborative design environments. Can roll up their sleeves and iterate designs quickly if necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred. Masters degree a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.