Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara GDDC (Global Development and Delivery Center) provides remote managed storage solutions to client based storage architectures.
Reporting to the GDDC Service Delivery Manager, this individual will provide first line Storage provisioning and Incident Management in accordance with customer procedures and contracts. The Candidate is a team player, a motivator and a problem solver, able to analyse complex problems and form workable solutions. What you bring to the team
- Administration - troubleshooting Hitachi VSP G/F series, VSP, EMC - NetAPP Storage
- Allocation - De-Allocation of SAN and NAS storage
- Administration of storage replication
- Hitachi Management products including HiCommand Suite(HCS) , HSNM2 and Tuning Manager
- Required Brocade/Cisco experience
- Required Storage EMC and Netapp experience
- Experience Performing Zoning Activities using CLI, BNA and Device Manager.
- Understanding in replication technologies - True copy, Universal replicator.
- Performance analysis and troubleshooting using Tuning Manager.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour rotational shift.
- At least 3-5 years' experience within complex IT environments including storage management and provision
- ITIL Certified and well versed with ITIL processes
- Concise written and Oral communication
- Ability to operate within a Team Environment
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge