Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Intelligent data operations - or DataOps - is data management for the era of AI. Our Lumada DataOps Suite enables customers to modernize their data practice, ingest and process their data in the optimum way, while converting it to easily searchable terms. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Inside Sales is Hitachi Vantara's fastest growing sales team and is the talent engine for Sales with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We service our customers through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Hitachi Vantara solutions.
We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Hitachi Vantara customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital transformation and business value. We provide a platform for success including coaching, training, and on-the-job learning that will support your career development. An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to perform at their best. Responsibilities:
• You will position and sell the Lumada Data Management - Analytics portfolio.
• You will seek to understand our customers' business challenges and advise on the value derived from our solutions to address their pains.
• You will become a trusted advisor to help our customers with their immediate needs, as well as their long term goals.
• You will accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams; driving growth in your account base.
• You will be responsible for driving new business, as well as fostering your account base.Qualifications:
• 3+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry
• A love for IT and ability to tap into technology
• Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
• Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
• Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history YoY growth in your target market)
• Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers' current and future needs
• Engage in active listening to identify customers' pain and help them derive the value and potential impact of a timely solution
• Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
• Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues
• Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTargetOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, ChallengeThe expected On Target Earnings for this position in our Colorado office is $$125,000-$140,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions