Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for SAP PP - Senior Consultant Responsibilities
- Responsible in requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly.
- Responsible in analysing the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
- Ensures mapping of Client's business processes to SAP's business processes.
- Responsible in the implementation of SAP PP module and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with PP.
- Ensures all Configuration, SIT and documentation are completed with quality and in a timely manner.
- Responsible in coordinating with other modules and third party necessary for integration.
- Proactive in discussing critical issues with client.
- Proactive in proposing solution(s) according to business needs and design.Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in SAP PP Module (SAP S/4 HANA)
- The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
- SAP PP Implementation Experience, Team Lead experience is a must
- End-to-end Implementation experience - Food Industry or any other Industry.
- Must have completed at least 3 end-to-end implementations.
- Good configuration knowledge of PP module.
- Knowledgeable in interfaces and integration
- Competent and experienced in user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs following best practice approach.
- Good skills in project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
Good to Have Skills
- English or Japanese communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.