Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job Description
• Ensure that all Technical work produced whilst adhering to the agreed standards and best practices.
• Ensure that work is on track and delivered within required timeframes.
• Where required liaise with other team members from all regions to resolve issues.
• Effectively communicate risks and issues to the Product/IP Manager.
• Participation in regular team meetings.Qualifications
• Understanding of required Code delivery standards
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team
• Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum of external input
• Excellent communication skillsAdditional InformationKey Accountabilities
• Accountable to the Product/IP Manager.
• Accountable for the quality of work delivered.
• Work with the Product/IP Manager and other members of the Product/IP team within their region.
• Collaboration with members of the Product/IP team in other regions.
• Ensuring that all technical work be developed to time, quality and budget.
• Ensure that all Technical published controls and processes are adhered to
Ensure that the quality of all technical documents are of an acceptable standard.Key Performance Indicators
• Technical work on time
• Technical work delivered to agreed quality standard
• Technical documents written to agreed quality standard
• Actual effort vs estimated effortKey Outputs
• Quality code
• Technical Design and Specification