Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Ensure to Construction Manager, that the activities related to the work progress and Invoicing and support the Project Management and the commercial team in the identification and development of contractual claims and variations for complex project Accountabilities
- Ensure the monthly statement issuing, with the Project Manager, according to the project planning;
- Act jointly with the Project Manager in order to achieve the approval of the PPC by the client;
- Ensure the compliance of the Progress Payment certificate (PPC) with the contractual scheme;
- Act jointly with Administrative department in order to process the invoices (being previously approved according to the STS procedures);
- Ensure the compliance of the Invoice with the contractual requirements;
- Act with the CM during the preparation of claims and variations, giving in return the economical evaluation of the related activities (priced BOM);
- Ensure the archiving of the above-mentioned documents.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 8 up to 10 years of working experience
- Experience in projects related to civil and/or tech works
- Knowledge of project management and planning
- Knowledge of software tools for designing
- Experience in multinational and multicultural environment
High School degree with specialization in surveying and/or Engineering University degree or Equivalent Technical background Languages
English level C1
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/