Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
The Global Systems Integrators (GSI) partners are a critical component of Hitachi Vantara's selling ecosystem. As a key member of the executive sales staff team and reporting directly to the Senior Vice President Global Partner Organization - the Senior Director - Global Systems Integrators will lead our GSI GAM team. This leader will establish a successful global strategy for our GSI business, drive revenue and execution across the world and work to refine and expand our Go-To-Market capabilities, enhance partner engagement and leverage our overall GSI program. Collaboration with Geo leadership and associated GSI-dedicated teams is integral to the success of this business and our evolution of these partnerships.Responsibilities
• Develop a next-generation GSI business strategy, which covers short, medium and long term durations. The strategy will include: segmentation of partners, focused solutions aligned to specific partners and a broad-based set of growth objectives and execution plans.
• Manage a team of roughly 11 Global Account Managers (GAMs) and 10 National Account Managers (NAMs) and work with them to expand the business across territories (including countries, regions and districts).
• Grow the GSI business from roughly $250 million today to $1billion over the next few years. •
• Provide an overall assessment of our business structure, talent and program capabilities for today and tomorrow, including an alignment to the future strategy.
• Create a market and partner assessment, which will determine classification of partners, coverage models, distinct partner and industry strategy as well as solution modeling for alignment and business plan objectives.
• Establish medium and long-term business objectives, including investment plans and company-level strategy shifts required to significantly growth the GSI and Hitachi Vantara's business.
• Own and/or manage the ownership and assignment of all primary partner executive relationships as part of the broader strategic direction.What you bring to the team
• 10+ years of work experience selling solutions, programs or services in the technology industry; preferably working for or selling to OEMs and GSIs.
• Proven track record of success in delivering $500M + profitable, growing revenue streams.
• Demonstrated track record of significant accomplishment in a leadership role, including successful development of strategy and execution plans.
• Executive presence to relate to all levels within partners, customers and our internal organization.
• Global Team management experience; proven track record to lead through influence. Inspirational leadership skills, internal as well as external.
• Proven experience working with managing partners and establishing new relationships which will create new business opportunities.
• Relationship Management - ability to build consensus and to work with different cultural interest and sensitivities in the global ecosystem. Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly complex, matrix work environments with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent stage presentation capabilities, ability to inspire audiences through our company vision and strategy.
• Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic partners with partners and sales teams.
• Ability to present results and strategy to team, while considering variety of knowledge levels within audience.
• Master's in Business administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Technology or Commensurate degree a plus
• Flexibility to travel globally 60-70% of the time and ability to work REMOTE.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge