Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Executive Assistant to the Head of Product will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks that vary in complexity and sensitivity. The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The position requires the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.Responsibilities
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Anticipates the executives' needs and proactively brings together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
• Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Enhances executives' and company's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Represents the executives by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office.
• Manage logistics of Product off-site meeting and assists with any department meetings as needed.
• Managing external contacts; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
• Effectively handle Product related activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
• Perform additional duties as assignedQualifications
• At least 10+ years of executive administrative support experience.
• Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential
• Polished professional having significant experience (minimum 10 years) supporting a C level fast paced executive.
• High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role.
• Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong sense of teamwork.
• Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor.
• Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Proficient with technology including mobile device.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.