Job ID: EX9EC_1617159388
Date Posted: Mar 31, 2021
Segment: Construction Machinery
Business Unit: Hitachi Construction Machinery
Company Name: Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd
Profession (Job Category): Administration & Facilities
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions.
Due to growth in our South Queensland region, we currently have an exciting opportunity for residential field service fitter to join the friendly and successfully busy Brisbane team. The core focus for this role providing quality customer outcomes through diagnostic, maintenance, and repairs services to a wide range of Hitachi equipment and earthmoving product lines.
This position will have you delivering Hitachi's promise of Total Customer Satisfaction to our customers based between Gold Coast and Northern NSW.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
· Safety Conscious - A strong developed awareness and commitment to personal and peer health and safety and Hitachi's number one priority;
· Great Teammate - A contagiously positive attitude to work in a collaborative and service driven team;
· Creative problem solver - A passionate pursuit to delivering quality outcomes for customers and continually find ways to overcome obstacles in fault finding and diagnostics
· Qualifications - Minimum Certificate III in a Mechanical Engineering discipline. Heavy Diesel mechanics and fitters with Hitachi specific exposure would be advantageous;
· Skills - Demonstrated work experience and technical knowledge of construction and mining equipment
· Analytical thinking - Ability to navigate complex technical issues to deliver high quality outcomes in repair and maintenance services with minimal to zero rework
· Autonomous productivity - Initiative to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively;
What's in it for you?
· $$$ a competitive hourly rate + super + overtime (where required) and the potential to earn bi-annual bonuses
· Fully Maintained Company Tool of Trade Car + additional tools allowance!
· Genuine work / life balance in a Residential Field Service role
· Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
· Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
· Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
· Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and whole-heartedly value diversity at our company.
This position would suit someone who is dedicated to quality service and maintenance delivery outcomes, is professional and dedicated in finding solutions for improved service levels. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.