Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated HSE ADVISOR
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, IT. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Project Description
Support the leadership of the HSE team and achieve business goals that meet shareholders expectations in a manner that focuses on health, safety and environmental, continuous improvement and good corporate governance on project were is appointed; Support that workplace Health & Safety, environmental requirements of site and/or projects are implemented, monitored and maintained within group. Accountabilities
- Contribute to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve the HSE Local Management System in compliance with International Standards, IMS and Local Procedures;
- Supervise the implementation of the Hitachi activities in compliance with HSE Policies, HSE Legislative requirements, HSE Customer Requirements and HSE Management System (IMS);
- Implement the HSE hazard identification, HSE risk assessment and identification of necessary controls measures (Management Plan) within HSE Policies, applicable HSE Legislation, HSE Customer requirements and HSE Management System (IMS);
- Conduct the compliance audits to the HSE Legislative requirements;
- Implement the HSE Programs for the achieving of the HSE objectives and targets;
- Manage the external HSE resources appointed on Worksite and Construction site;
- Contribute to HSE Communication, Participation and Consultation;
- Participate to identification of HSE Training needs and conduct the HSE training according to the Training Program;
- Contribute to the identification of legal and IMS requirements of engaged suppliers and subcontractors;
- Define and update the procedure for the management of potential emergency situation;
- Monitor, report and communicate the HSE performance and implement solutions in case of negative trends;
- Implement, investigation and analysis in case of HSE accidents and incidents (also in case of near misses).
- Identify nonconformities and verify that the corrective/preventive actions are taken to mitigate it and avoid the recurrence;
- Conduct and cooperate to HSE audits, inspection and HSE legal compliance audit in relation to the annual schedule;
- Cooperate to the implementation of the proper documentation for the annual management review meetings.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 2 to 5 Years of Business experience/Years of project experiences;
- Communication, presentation and training techniques;
- Project management;
- Organization techniques and process Mng knowledge;
- Cost estimating techniques knowledge and Budgeting knowledge;
- Health & Safety and Environmental technical legislation knowledge;
- Applicable Standards and Certification knowledge (ISO 45001-18001-14001);
- Auditing Standards (ISO 19011) and techniques;
- Delivery of HSE documents in time and quality;
- HSE risks evaluating and management;
- Auditing process;
- Customer satisfaction;
- Ability to travel internally and internationally.
Engineering Degree or similar technical degree (in alternative qualified HSE Master). Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts