-PARISJob Family : FinanceLevel of Experience :ExperiencedAbout Hitachi Automotive Systems Group
Ready to contribute to the future of the automotive industry?
Technology is driving today's fast-paced world - and we create new innovations that transform industries and society for the better. Together let's start powering good to make the world a better place.
Hitachi Automotive Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture, sales and services of automotive components, transportation related components, industrial machines and systems. We focus on developing safer, cleaner, smarter solutions that will support mega-trends impacting the automotive industry, such as connectivity, electrification and autonomous driving.
Hitachi Automotive Systems Group's Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disk brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
The spirit of Hitachi based on the values of Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit resonates through the way we think and operate. We collectively strive to deliver solutions that contribute globally to a sustainable society and improve people's quality of life. We aim to provide an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. For more information, please visit the company's website at
https://www.hitachiautomotive.co.jp/en/ Job Purpose
Contribute to the annual consolidation of the company's financial statements
Contribute to the monthly reporting (Actual, Forecast and AOP)
Acts as a business partner with other departmentsKey Accountabilities & Key Activities
- Support the preparation of CBI's consolidated IFRS financial statements and prepare analysis
- Ensure the Intercompany reconciliation process, the blocking controls, and the maintenance of the period, perimeter and FX rates
Accounting governance and processes
- Support the preparation and the analysis monthly local and Group reportings (financial reporting and KPI included in the consolidation tool)
- Ensure the maintenance and harmonization of the different functional business reports
- Support the Consolidation Manager for Business Performance and any Financial Communication including Board meetings
- Realize tests for any changes of reporting following Management and Group operational needs/requirements or for compliance purpose
Key Professional Competencies
- Act as a key user of the consolidation tool to support the local finance teams
- Support Consolidation Manager for improvement actions, maintenance or training for end users of the consolidation tool
Key Personal Competencies
- Knowledge Accounting norms and standard
- Understanding of Finance culture.
- Knowledge consolidation tools (HFM...)
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Collaboration & Team Work
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
- Rigor & Organization
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Business School or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant certificate
- At least 1 year of experience in finance within an international company