Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
We are seeking a passionate and proven Partner - Alliance Marketing Manager to support a set of strategic partners with effective marketing in driving awareness, engagement and demand for our partner business. S/he is a strong collaborator who can work with key stakeholders internally and within the partners to drive the marketing strategy and achieve business results.
The primary objective of this role is to provide strategic marketing guidance and support that helps meet our growth and revenue targets for partnership and related solutions portfolio. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara and partner business objectives then design, implement and measure marketing activities and associated programs that achieve those objectives.
S/he will have experience working with partners in the technology space and be familiar with strategies for marketing to, through and with partners. S/he will be an active participant in developing and driving the partnership and recommend strategies, activities and programs that deliver value to our shared customers and channel partners.
This position reports to the Director of Partner - Alliance Marketing and sits within the company's Global Partner Marketing - Alliance team in the Worldwide Marketing organization. The position can be based remotely in the US. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Build and execute a joint go-to-market marketing strategy with partners. This includes marketing to the partner and with the partner to end users.
- Influence key relationships and gain preference for Hitachi Vantara with these partners and in accordance with overall ecosystem marketing goals.
- Develop and integrate joint value propositions that build awareness for both internal and external audiences.
- Build, execute and measure joint marketing programs with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including messaging development, webcast events, live seminars, industry events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend the right marketing investments to support the partnership.
- Collaborate and communicate with global account managers, field sales and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with geo demand centers/field marketing to ensure alignment and integration of partner marketing initiatives with regional activities and plans.
- Understand and measure effectiveness of programs and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years partner marketing experience
- Experience in large, global B2B technology, software and/or services companies
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge