Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated RS Traction Buyer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, IT
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Ensure the implementation of RFI/RFP/RFQ process to support project launch and production, in alignment with procurement internal processes and procedures;
- Ensure and verify the completeness of the information contained in the purchase requests for the complete definition of the supply (Technical specifications, instructions, drawings, applicable regulations, personal data, etc.);
- Ensure negotiation and Supplier Contract Creation;
- Ensure the formalizing of category procurement agreement/contracts in compliance with procurement delegated powers;
- Ensure the implementation of category sourcing strategy;
- Ensure the respect of contracts agreement;
- Achieve procurement target assigned to specific commodity;
- Ensure procurement risk monitoring & control;
- Ensure supplier scouting to monitor and establish potential new suppliers and/or benchmark;
- Assure the project implementation on cost, on time, on quality.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- 5 years of industrial experience;
- Good knowledge of the principles and practices of procurement, supplier qualification processes/methods, purchasing process and procedures;
- Good negotiation skills and Supplier Contract Creation knowledge;
- Proficiency of MS Office products, SAP, GPLM;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Leadership and teamwork aptitude.
Engineering Degree or equivalent technical background. Languages
Fluent Knowledge of English (written & spoken)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts