Meet our Team
The Global Talent Acquisition team represents Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the external talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. The Employer Branding Manager is a newly created role within our team and will build our global employer value proposition strategy and communications plan, creating global consistent recruitment marketing materials and working with the individual regions (AMER, APAC - EMEA) to localise this messaging, achieving the greatest possible return on investment.
Our team has a competitive spirit, is highly resourceful and always ready to tackle projects with enthusiasm and positivity. This enables us to build strong relationships with our business leaders and deliver talent solutions that make a real difference. Experience
: Minimum 15 + yearsWhat you'll be doing
Reporting into the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, You will enjoy responsibility for developing and executing upon strategy and campaigns that promote Hitachi Vantara's employment brand in the candidate marketplace.
The Employment Brand Manager will have varied responsibilities to include:
• Developing the Hitachi Vantara talent marketing strategy and plan including ongoing refinement of the candidate/employee value proposition
• Collaborating with colleagues in Talent Acquisition, the broader HR team and Marketing to implement the talent marketing plan
• Executing on regional and global talent marketing campaigns that promote Hitachi as an employment destination of choice
• Building sophisticated "nurture campaigns" that target chosen candidate markets
• Devising campaigns to run across multiple platforms and regions
• Partnering with external vendors including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and emerging country social media channels
• Creating content. Taking ideas from inception to delivery including the creation of innovative content
• Leading on all aspects of marketing for the Talent Acquisition team, acting as the SME on talent marketing
• Produce authentic regional content to influence and amplify the company culture.
• Maximize reach and impact of content through storytelling that fosters candidate engagement with the employer brand, diversity initiatives, and company culture.
• Grow social media presence for employer brand.
• Produce global recruitment visuals and materials that support recruiting initiatives.
The Employment Brand Manager will typically bring:
• Significant experience leading and managing employment brand activity globally. Experience across multiple regions is essential.
• Demonstrable expertise devising and executing a talent marketing strategy
• Knowledge of recruitment marketing techniques and approaches coupled with the ability to adapt these to particular talent markets
• An understanding of talent marketing campaigns and how CRM technology can be applied to nurture interest and build brand recognition
• Ability to work at strategic and operational levels with examples of how you have conceptualised recruitment marketing campaigns, gained support from stakeholders and taken them through to delivery
• Superb communication skills with the ability to form strong working relationships at all levels and demonstrable persuasive written communication skills
• The ability to motivate external partners to deliver optimum results. Experience of partnering with LinkedIn and Glassdoor will be advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.