Functional Safety Engineer
-PARIS Job Family : R&D Level of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
In charge of the deployment of ISO / A Spice standards (Functional Safety standard for Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems)Area of Accountabilities & Key Activities Project Support acquisition activity comparing product specifications and evaluating customer requirements
- Draw up specifications, architecture and design of mechatronic system in coordination with related subject areas and with the customer
- Identify risks within the project specific scope
- Deploy safety activities within Innovation Project compliant with the ISO / A Spice standard
Key Professional Competencies
- Pilot, standardize and track safety activities of Functional Safety Project Engineer inside Customer project
- Contribute to continuous improvement and standardization of system and software process within the company
- Promote functional safety inside of Product Line CLO & Regions (communication, training)
Key Personal Competencies
- System and software knowledge
- Functional Safety expertise
- Configuration Management
- Requirement Management
- Strong knowledge of automotive and functional safety norms
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Working tools knowledge: requirement management tools, software tools and functional safety tools
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Ownership & accountability
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of software experience in automotive industry