Method & Tool Leader
-PARISJob Family : R&DLevel of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Responsible of system analysis for mechatronic components
Interface definitions for high reliability in safety Key Accountabilities& Key Activities Project
- Support Customer Line for project acquisitions
- Ensure the cover of customer specification and suitable analysis
- Ensure the compliance with the safety standards
- Set up organization for platform and application projects with related departments
- Approve system development work products
- Contribute to product development strategy with the Customer Line team
- Drive and support system product development
- Manage system processes and procedures and ensures their improvement
- Manage the knowledge database and ensures its improvement
- System Engineering activities management Manage the P&L of the activities
- Define the software roadmap, the goals to achieve and the deadlines
Key Professional Competencies
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
- Ensure the deployment of the company communication to the team
- Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
Key Personal Competencies
- Deep mechatronic & system development skills
- Mechanic & electronic knowledge
- Automotive and functional safety norms
- Requirements management & configuration management and its tools
- Knowledge of PLM & software working tools
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Team Management
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Ownership & Accountability
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in software experience in automotive / aeronautical / railway industry with a managerial experience