Electronic Hardware Manager
-PARIS Job Family : R&D Level of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Responsible for the definition and development of Hardware Solutions and definition of configuration and testing procedures. Key Accountabilities& Key Activities Hardware Strategy
Contribution to innovation
- Analyze potential customer needs, benchmark electronic market systems and define Hardware strategy accordingly
- Design Electronic Boards and ECUs for Brake systems and Innovative projects
- Request / drive and / or realize technical studies
- Develop testing procedures for hardware, electro mechanical brake and system
- Ensure electronic hardware developments to meet best-in-class standards and applicable regulations
- Develop his supplier network to support the hardware strategy
- Manage hardware processes and procedures and ensures their improvement
- Manage the knowledge database and ensures its improvement
Key Professional Competencies
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
- Ensure the deployment of the company communication to the team
- Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
- Deep Hardware skills
- General mechatronic knowledge
- System and software knowledge
- Automotive and functional safety norms
- Requirement Management
Key Personal Competencies
- Team Management
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Testing and validation
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Ownership & Accountability
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function with Technical background (automotive market appreciate) with a managerial experience