Sys & SW Bench & Tools Development Engineer
-PARISJob Family : R&DLevel of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Ensures the good realization of all test equipment and software tools for engineering testing departments.
Support the organization at global level for Bench & Tools SYS/SW/MECH topics.Key Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesBench & Tools
- Ensure the definition, preparation, commissioning and support for all SYS & SW test equipment and related tools for Testing Engineering activities
- Define technical testing strategy in term of hardware and software
- Maintain and develop the validation tools chain of our product.
- Ensure the compliance of tools with the Testing Process/ ISO26262 / ASPICE
- Ensure the compliance of test bench development with customer requirements , new product and the internal strategy
- Ensure the relation with benches and tools suppliers (acquisition, training, maintenance and support topics)
- Provide technicallead on his perimeter especiallyon HIL benches and electronicshardware
Key Professional Competencies
- Lead for the whole organization the definition and management of standards Bench & Tools and measurements technics
- Ensure their roll out on local sites
- System and Mechanical product development
- HIL / System Bench
- Tests expertise in embedded environment ( Can, Vector tools...)
- Software development skills (Matlab-Simulink, dSpace ASM, Power Sheel, C#....)
- Electronics hardware
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Innovation& Initiative
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar area, preferably in automotive