Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Change Management Lead. Responsibilities
8 - 12 yrs
Job location: Pune / Bangalore
- Apply a structured methodology and process to lead change management activities.
- Lead Change Management program by developing, designing and planning change management activities for companies implementing Workday as the new HRMS platform.
- Define the approach for change management for each company based on change impact analysis
- Collaborate with partner companies to support, manage and engage in their change strategy
- Work closely with Enterprise Project Managers to integrate change management activities into project plans and schedules.
- Build and manage training plans, adoption materials and change communications.
- Work with stakeholders to redesign/realign organizational elements to enable and sustain the change
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.