Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Testing Consultant Responsibilities
- 5-6 years of Experience in Workday Testing
- Both Functional(Core HCM, Absence, Recruitment, Talent) - Integration Testing
- Should know the basic concepts of Testing(Test Case Planning and Execution)
- Should be able to lead a team.
- Attend defect triage calls and lead the User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge of Kainos(Added Advantage)
- Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.