Meet our Team
Our Waltham-based DevOps team is a small group of extremely passionate engineers primarily tasked with developing and maintaining the infrastructure software which drives our dev labs. We collaborate closely across functional teams to ensure the success of the Product engineering teams by building new features into our home-grown tools with the goal of boosting efficiency. What you'll be doing
We are looking for a self-directed engineer to join our DevOps team located in Waltham, MA! The position is for a python developer for a web-based Django application and Linux CLI-based python clients. Our team is responsible for the entire development pipeline for this tool - from writing the code to maintaining the automated deployments, to supporting the production instance.
What you bring to the team
- Design features for inter-connected Python applications from problem space presented by end users.
- Implement new features for Django and python apps.
- Debug, triage, and fix defects in highly connected python applications.
- Maintain CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins for the python application to deploy updates to production.
- Engage with end users to determine pain points and communicate updates to our Python apps.
- Porting forward legacy python 2 code bases to python3.
- Maintaining the Linux servers running these applications.
- At least 3 years experience in DevOps/DevSecOps.
- At least 3 years experience writing and maintain Python applications.
- At least 2 years experience working in the Django framework.
- Very comfortable in Linux environment.
- Understand git and gitflow processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with setting up and maintaining Jenkins pipelines.
- Proficiency with running docker containers in a production environment.
- Bonus experience: Kubernetes, Okta, networking.