WAYSIDE & ON BOARD SERVICE ENGINEER (Maintenance Manager) Hitachi Rail STS is a global railway signalling and transportation solutions company. Life with Hitachi Rail STS includes many benefits including career development and the opportunity to work in a global and culturally diverse team environment.
We are currently seeking applications from Systems Maintenance Managers. This role will lead the maintenance activities of a system O&M/Signalling project and coordinate the maintenance team in accordance with the contract SLA and budget.
This is permanent full time opportunity based in our Brisbane office. Job tasks and responsibilities
The accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
Skills and experience
- Ensuring the execution of project maintenance activities in alignment with contract requirements, budget and company guidelines;
- Ensuring the issuing and the approval of the project Maintenance Organization;
- Ensuring the issuing of project Budget proposal;
- Ensuring the implementation and continuous improvement of Maintenance Procedure;
- Ensuring the issuing and execution of the Maintenance Program at project level;
- Approving Maintenance personnel roster at project level;
- Producing Maintenance Reporting at project level;
- Identifying Maintenance training needs at project level;
- Coordinating external Service activities and monitor the Spare parts delivery and availability at project level;
- Ensuring the execution of repairing activities at project level in accordance with contractual SLA;
- Ensuring the hand hover of the system from commissioning to maintenance team.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar field;
- 5-10 years' experience in a similar role in the Rail Signal industry with demonstrated capability and skills in:
- Railway equipment and environment
- Use of Maintenance tools
- Use of Database tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Incident/accident investigation
- Knowledge of ERP and Configuration Management tools
- Ability to travel to the project site as and when required.