Company DescriptionSenior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job Description
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Recruiter who will be responsible for delivering strategic and tactical Talent Acquisition support for our Azure Cloud, Azure Data Platform and MSFT Application consulting practices within North America. The selected candidate will be instrumental in recruitment, hiring and onboarding as part of the Talent Acquisition team. We are a very fast paced organization and are proud to say that we have a people-based culture and have the highest-level technical resources across our practices. As a distinguished Microsoft Partner and the recipient of a plethora of Microsoft following awards, our success has been built on our people. Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for full life cycle recruitment and requisition management (intake meetings, defining requirements, implement recruiting strategies, candidate development, weekly communication with stakeholders, offer negotiations and closure).
- Candidate and Client Management.
- Heavy interface with technical practice leads and upper-level management.
- Maintain and update Applicant Tracking System (Smart Recruiters) to ensure candidate and data integrity.
- Identify opportunities for creative, innovative ways to partner with the business, leverage social media, continuous process improvement and ensure the best in class candidate experience.
- Partner and provide customer centric experience with all internal customers, business partners and talent acquisition team members.
- BA/BS Preferred
- 5 years + of talent acquisition experience as a customer centric, technical full life-cycle recruiter within a mid -size Management Consulting or Professional Services firm is ideal.
- Experience recruiting for technical, digital talent with MSFT Applications (D365 - F&O, CE, etc), Modern Workplace, Azure Cloud, SW Engineering, Solution/Technical Architect, Azure Data Platform depth preferred (must possess the aptitude to understand and effectively communicate our offerings to candidates).
- Ability to manage key client and candidate experience remotely.
- Must have a collaborative personality and demonstrated ability to team successfully with clients at all levels within a consulting organization.
- Proven ability to direct source candidates, leverage current sourcing tools, and the ability to devise creative, innovative ways to find talent.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and be able to resolve conflicts/issues using sound business judgment.
- Knowledge of Smart Recruiters (ATS) ideal.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong internal relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.