Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
The Technical Recruiter will recruit on consulting delivery roles within our consulting practice. The successful candidate will focus on establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers through close working relationships with various Business Units and executes the full-cycle of the recruitment process.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Source, screen, and close high-quality technical consulting candidates to meet hiring manager and Business Unit needs.
- Manage successful candidates through the interview process.
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks.
- Leveraging your networks and superior search skills to plan for upcoming vacancies and succession planning.
- Analysis of market activities, movements and trends, providing insight to local management team and Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and wider Talent Acquisition projects.
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partner to effectively plan for current and future staffing requirements.
- 7+ years technical recruitment experience in an in-house environment preferred, including the use of ATS such as Greenhouse, Lever, RecruitSoft, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software solutions and services industry.
- Maturity and professional, to be able to build trust and credibility with senior hiring managers.
- Experience in using social media to recruit; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with very complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure.
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic High-Tech organization is a definite asset.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge